COOK COMMUNITY CLASSIC - CRONULLA BEACH CARNIVAL TIME AGAIN.
PAYCE proudly supports the 2015 Cook Community Classic
Leading Australian property developer, PAYCE is proud to again be a major supporter of one of Sutherland Shire's most popular community events of the year.
The IMB Bank Cook Community Classic, to be held on Sunday 22 November at Cronulla Beach and Cronulla Park.
A big roll up of locals and visitors is expected to the annual event, which is celebrating its eighth year and in that time has raised more than $500,000 for around 50 charities and community organisations in the Shire.
After coming on board last year as one of the event's corporate sponsors, PAYCE is donating $5,000 this year to help the organising committee make the 2015 community fundraiser a huge success.
Hats off to the Surf Clubs and Organizers
PAYCE Managing Director, Brian Boyd said his company was proud to be part of such a worthy community event that benefits so many.
"This is the second year PAYCE has been associated with this popular family event and it is a privilege to support such a wide range of local organisations, big and small in this manner," he said.
"It's a very rewarding and fun way to bring together the community and a large number of worthy community bodies in order to raise funds for them and to lift the profiles of their organisations," Boyd said.
"My best wishes for the day go to the organisers, the entertainers, the surf clubs and the many volunteers who give their time willingly to ensure everyone has a good time and that the charities and the community groups receive the support they deserve."
Entertainment and Prizes at the Cook Classic Carnival
By registering to sell tickets in the charity raffle or taking a stall at the carnival, the participating charities and community groups receive all the proceeds from their efforts without having to meet any of the costs associated with organising the day's publicity, program of events or prizes.
Major raffle prizes include a return trip for two to Los Angeles, a BMW drive weekend and accommodation, two nights at a resort in Cronulla and movie tickets, a large screen TV and an iPad.
- This year's Cook Classic consists of:
- a curtain-raiser Gala Charity Ball
- a community carnival in the beach park areas, featuring a live band, children's entertainment, petting zoo and charity stalls selling food and refreshments
- a competitive surf carnival between the four Bate Bay surf clubs (Cronulla, North Cronulla, Elouera and Wanda)
- two open water swim of one and two kilometres, and
- a knockout beach soccer competition for clubs, organisations and businesses.
Morning activities in the park include the Sylvanvale Drum Beats, Kirrawee High School Band, the Ettinghausens Dance Troop and the Ronald McDonald Magic Show.
Cook Community Classic, a great success for the past seven years
PAYCE General Manager, Dominic Sullivan added his congratulations to the organisers for putting together an event that appeals to such a large cross-section of the community and all ages.
"I appreciate how much the Cook Community Classic means to the various charities and community groups," he said.
"Many of the charities, especially the small ones, survive on the generosity of the local community and this event is a great example of the wonderful community spirit that exists right across the Shire.
"The event is a tremendous opportunity for family and friends to join in the fun and at the same time show their ongoing support for their local charities and community organisations.
"I had the pleasure of attending the recent Gala Charity Ball curtain-raiser held at Doltone House along with some of my colleagues and it was a most enjoyable night and a great start to the event's program of activities.
"The Cook Community Classic has been a great success for the past seven years and I'm sure the same will be the case this year," Sullivan said.
PAYCE invites everyone to participate in the Cook Community Classic Event
PAYCE's participation in the Cook Community Classic adds to its support in the Shire for a range of charity and community events, including the annual Sutherland2Surf Fun Run & Walk and Cronulla Shark Island Swim.
- Brian Boyd – Managing Director of PAYCE Consolidated Pty Limited Limited Sydney NSW
- Brian Boyd – PAYCE Consolidated Pty Limited Limited, Sydney Property Development Company
- Brian Boyd – Apartment Developments in Sydney
- Property development companies in Sydney
- Development companies Sydney
- Apartment developers Sydney
- New apartments for sale in Sydney
- Apartments for sale Sydney
- Commercial developers Sydney
- Commercial property Sydney
- Commercial renewal projects Sydney
- Community estate planning Sydney
- Community renewal Sydney
- Private housing partnerships in Sydney
- Public housing partnerships in Sydney